Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces Completed Purchase of WHQR Facilities by Friends of Public Radio, Inc.
- Cinematique Presents "The Grand Seduction"
- Changes in Entrepreneurial Landscape Open Space for Start-Ups in Small Cities like Wilmington
- Cinematique Presents "Magic in the Moonlight"
- WHQR's 3rd Annual Ice Cream Social was a Huge Success!
Tue November 13, 2012
Alternative Minimum Tax And Your Bottom Line
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 1:31 pm
If the government goes over the "fiscal cliff," millions of households could see tax increases because of an obscure part of the tax code, known as the alternative minimum tax. Host Michel Martin talks with NPR Business Editor Marilyn Geewax about exactly what could happen and who would be affected.