Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue October 25, 2011
All The Poop About The #no2trial Is Being Tweeted
If you need a break from the "real news:"
The Washington Post's Justin Jouvenal is "live-tweeting" from the so-called #no2trial today in Fairfax, Va.
In case you missed his story this morning, it seems that one neighbor is suing another (and a dog walker) for the alleged deposits left on the grass in their development by a "fluffy 19-pound Westie-bichon frise mix" named Baxter.
We're sure Justin will get to the bottom of the case. Among his early tweets:
"In case you were wondering, Baxter the dog is not in the courtroom #no2trial."