Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue September 4, 2012
Alaska Man Rolls Record Cabbage Out Of The Patch
Melissa Block speaks with Scott Robb of Palmer, Alaska, who has grown a world record-setting giant cabbage. It weighed in at 138.25 pounds at the Alaska State Fair. Robb has been nurturing a variety of world-record setting giant vegetables — including turnips and kale — for more than twenty years.