Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
Thu June 14, 2012
Advice For New Dads, From Kids
Originally published on Fri June 15, 2012 5:00 pm
From our How To Do Everything podcast:
Listener Daniel is about to become a father for the first time, and for some reason, he called us for advice. So we went to the people who know parenting better than anyone else: Kids. We visited Ms. Strieter's first grade class at the South Loop School in Chicago, Ill., to find out how to be a great new dad.