Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
Thu June 14, 2012
Advice For New Dads, From Kids
Originally published on Fri June 15, 2012 5:00 pm
From our How To Do Everything podcast:
Listener Daniel is about to become a father for the first time, and for some reason, he called us for advice. So we went to the people who know parenting better than anyone else: Kids. We visited Ms. Strieter's first grade class at the South Loop School in Chicago, Ill., to find out how to be a great new dad.