Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me!
Thu June 14, 2012
Advice For New Dads, From Kids
Originally published on Fri June 15, 2012 5:00 pm
From our How To Do Everything podcast:
Listener Daniel is about to become a father for the first time, and for some reason, he called us for advice. So we went to the people who know parenting better than anyone else: Kids. We visited Ms. Strieter's first grade class at the South Loop School in Chicago, Ill., to find out how to be a great new dad.