Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actress Carrie Fisher Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 11:05 am
Actress and novelist Carrie Fisher plays our game called, "Okay, it's complicated and expensive and it never worked, but at least this Star Wars doesn't have Ewoks." Three questions for the Star Wars actress about Ronald Reagan's Star Wars missile defense program.