Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 24, 2012
Actor John Leguizamo Plays Not My Job
To start off spring training, we've invited actor John Leguizamo to play a game called "This Game Comes With a Shard of Brittle Gum." Three questions about baseball cards — invented in their modern form 60 years ago by Topps.
This segment was originally broadcast on Feb. 19, 2011.