Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Tue October 10, 2006
Aboard The Diligence VI
By James Orzech
Wilmington, NC – For more than 200 years a Coast Guard cutter named "Diligence" has been moored in Wilmington.
Many people walk by the Diligence VI docked on the downtown riverwalk, but what exactly does the crew of the Diligence VI do?
WHQR's freelance military correspondent James Orzek hopped aboard the Diligence VI and found out.