Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Mon November 12, 2012
Abbie Evans, Who Cried About 'Bronco Bamma,' Seems Happy With His Win
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 6:45 am
All is well, it seems, with 4-year-old Abigael Evans of Fort Collins, Colo.
You might remember that a week or so before the presidential election, a video of her went viral. "I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney," Abbie tearfully told her mom after being subjected to one more NPR report about the presidential campaign (we apologized for making her cry). Many folks sympathized with her pain — "We Are All Abigael Evans," Time wrote.
But after President Obama's re-election, Abbie is apparently happy.
"Yay!" she says on a short sequel when her mom tells her who won.
(H/T to brother Jim Memmott.)