Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Fri October 3, 2008
9th District Debate: Mental Health Care
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – A question from Mike Glancy: given the state of our mental health care system, what would you do to correct the problem with the delivery of services in our state hospitals and in our local communities - would you consider a return to the old model for mental health care delivery?
Click on the audio icon to hear both answers.