Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thu October 2, 2008
9th District Debate: Cell Phones and Driving
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – A question from Tim Barker: Wilmington has one of, if not the highest traffic accident rate in the state. Statistics show driving while talking on a cell phone increases the risk of collision. Would you support legislation banning drivers from using cell phones - why or why not?
Click on the audio icon to hear both answers.