Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Thu October 2, 2008
9th District Debate: Cell Phones and Driving
By Catherine M. Welch
Wilmington, NC – A question from Tim Barker: Wilmington has one of, if not the highest traffic accident rate in the state. Statistics show driving while talking on a cell phone increases the risk of collision. Would you support legislation banning drivers from using cell phones - why or why not?
Click on the audio icon to hear both answers.