Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- Cape Fear Chordsmen are Going to the Dawgs
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
Mon March 26, 2012
7th Congressional GOP Candidates to Square Off in Debate
The three Republican candidates running in the May 8th primary for a shot at the North Carolina 7th Congressional District seat are gathering in Brunswick County Tuesday night for a debate.
Candidates Randy Crow, Ilario Pantano, and David Rouzer are all vying for the Republican spot on the November ballot to compete against Democratic Incumbent Mike McIntyre.
The group Brunswick County Republican Women is hosting the event in Supply, which will be moderated by Jessica Anderson of Heritage Action NC.
There will be opportunities for residents to meet and talk to the congressional candidates before and after the debate.
Do you have insight or expertise on this topic? If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please email the WHQR News Team.