Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
Tue October 1, 2013
2013 Fall Election Dates
Here are a few important election-related dates to keep in mind:
- Absentee voting by mail begins Friday, October 4th. The deadline to return those absentee ballots is Monday, November 4th for civilians and Tuesday, November 5th for military members and overseas citizens.
- Voter registration ends October 11th. BUT…
- One Stop Voting begins Thursday, October 17th and continues through November 2nd. At One Stop voting locations, citizens may register and vote during the same visit. One Stop voting is not available on Saturdays and Sundays -- EXCEPT the Saturday before Election Day.
Civilian voters have until October 29th to request an absentee ballot by mail. Members of the military and citizens who are overseas can request absentee ballots until November 4th.
Election Day is Tuesday, November 5th.
For more information, visit the North Carolina Board of Elections website:
For One Stop voting locations and hours, visit your county's board of elections website:
New Hanover County Board of Elections:
Brunswick County Board of Elections:
Pender County Board of Elections: