Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
Around the Nation
Mon November 7, 2011
2 Occupy Philadelphia Protesters Tie The Knot
STEVE INSKEEP, host: Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Just one month ago, Ally Nauss met Adam Hill. They were both working at the information tent that's part of the Occupy Philadelphia protest. They decided they wanted more information about each other. And yesterday afternoon they got married. They did it in the middle of the protest camp, declaring the location just made sense. The couple does have honeymoon plans. They say they intend to visit other protest sites along the East Coast. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.