Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Around the Nation
Mon June 18, 2012
1 Wedding Dress, 3 Generations Of Brides
For many brides, picking out "the dress" can be the most daunting part of wedding planning, but for Ali Manson, her dress was never a question. Three generations of women in her family have shared one wedding dress. Host Michel Martin speaks with Manson and Washington Post staff writer Ellen McCarthy, who wrote about the family's tradition.