Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Whitney Ross Gray
Whitney Ross Gray is from Haddonfield, New Jersey. She moved to Wilmington when CFCC was $12 a credit and College Road was one lane each way. She is a graduate of UNCW and CFCC where she studied creative writing and literature, but she now works at her family’s business in the chemistry field. She is a wife and mother who works out at Crossfit Wilmington. She loves dog training, shooting pistols, cooking and reading. She was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2007 but does not let it stop her from living an active lifestyle.