Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
A native Hoosier, Todd and his wife Heather moved from Indiana to Wilmington in 1999. While making coffee and attending UNCW, Todd had the good fortune of obtaining an internship with WHQR in 2002. Receiving a BA in Communications in 2003, Todd also happily accepted a position working and learning at WHQR. From picking up coffee orders to making copies, to hosting Morning Edition for a whole summer and producing a local only Latino music program, Todd continues to enjoy learning about public radio.
Twice bitten by wolves (ask him about it), Todd surfs poorly, geeks out to all things Star Wars, and makes a mean PB & J. You can find Todd hosting All Things Considered.
Todd, and Heather, who is a chemist, and their daughter, Zoe, were proud to receive their latest edition, Beckett, born in December 2009.