Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- Scientists Call For Halt to Oil & Gas Exploration Program
- CoastLine: Beach Renourishment as Shoreline Protection Tool
- North Topsail working to Remove Rocks on Beach; Requesting Extension on Sand Project
- Residents Fight Mark Twain National Forest Restoration Plan
Ned Glascock, an avid public radio supporter, serves as a director for Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD), leading global corporate media relations and public affairs for one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
Previously, Glascock led global news media relations and public affairs for GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy. Glascock served as public relations director for Talk PR, a Wilmington-based communications agency, representing clients such as Butterball LLC and UNCW’s MARBIONC program. Glascock also led global media relations for the Visiting International Faculty Program in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Glascock began his career as a journalist, including writing for The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.), where he earned a Pulitzer Prize nomination for “Underground in Carolina,” a six-month investigation into illegal immigration linking North Carolina and Mexico.