Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Ned Glascock, an avid public radio supporter, serves as a director for Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD), leading global corporate media relations and public affairs for one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
Previously, Glascock led global news media relations and public affairs for GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy. Glascock served as public relations director for Talk PR, a Wilmington-based communications agency, representing clients such as Butterball LLC and UNCW’s MARBIONC program. Glascock also led global media relations for the Visiting International Faculty Program in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Glascock began his career as a journalist, including writing for The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.), where he earned a Pulitzer Prize nomination for “Underground in Carolina,” a six-month investigation into illegal immigration linking North Carolina and Mexico.