Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- John Lithgow on the Duality of a Character, Finding the Sources of Pride and Shame
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
Mary Bradley moved to Wilmington from Los Angeles, CA in May 2007 with her husband Frank and twin baby daughters, Maggie and Kate. In California, Mary had been Drive Director, Fringe Benefits Director and Member Clubs Director for public radio station KCRW for ten years. She also spent ten great years as the producer of Elvis Mitchell's public radio interview program "The Treatment" (heard on 91.3fm HQR News on Saturdays at 4:00pm). Prior to that, Mary was the Director of Development for a motion picture company, Pacific Western Productions, at Fox, Warner Brothers and Sony Studios. She also helped start the charity Camp Pacific Heartland, a summer camp program for children with HIV/AIDS, and remained on the board until she left California.
Mary was raised in Rhode Island and graduated from Boston University. Most recently, Mary was the Associate Producer of "The Black List" and "The Black List Volume 2," award-winning documentaries produced for HBO Films.