Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
Mary Bradley moved to Wilmington from Los Angeles, CA in May 2007 with her husband Frank and twin baby daughters, Maggie and Kate. In California, Mary had been Drive Director, Fringe Benefits Director and Member Clubs Director for public radio station KCRW for ten years. She also spent ten great years as the producer of Elvis Mitchell's public radio interview program "The Treatment" (heard on WHQR on Saturdays at 1:00pm). Prior to that, Mary was the Director of Development for a motion picture company, Pacific Western Productions, at Fox, Warner Brothers and Sony Studios. She also helped start the charity Camp Pacific Heartland, a summer camp program for children with HIV/AIDS, and remained on the board until she left California.
Mary was raised in Rhode Island and graduated from Boston University. Most recently, Mary was the Associate Producer of "The Black List" and "The Black List Volume 2," award-winning documentaries produced for HBO Films.