Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Leigh Johnson has been a resident of Wilmington, NC and an avid listener of WHQR for the past 18 years. After graduating from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with an undergraduate degree in English Literature, she earned her Master of Public Administration from UNCW, with a concentration in Nonprofit Management. Leigh has been working in the nonprofit sector for the past 8 years, she is the Regional Development Manager for the North Carolina Triangle to the Coast Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Leigh has served on the boards and committees of civic and health organizations in the region and across the state, including The Association of Fundraising Professionals. Her passion is giving back to others.