Most Active Stories
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction
- FSB Encore from Mac & Juice and Jim Ashley
- New Moral Movies Film Series Intends to Highlight Social Issues and Spur Community Discussion
- Cinematique: "Enemy" (New Time, 7PM)
- UNCW Business Leaders Ask Cape Fear Region's Top Five Employers to Reveal Their Needs
Jeff Smith and his wife, Laura, moved to Wallace, NC from Richmond, Virginia. Jeff has served in a leading financial role in four family-owned businesses throughout his career. Currently, he serves as chief financial officer of Sampson-Bladen Oil Co based in Clinton, NC. His undergraduate degree is from Virginia Commonwealth University and his graduate degree is from the University of Richmond. Jeff has served on the boards of several accounting associations and the board of a credit union service organization. He has supported public radio and television in Richmond working the phone banks during membership drives. Jeff believes that public radio and TV add so much to the community; the programs they bring conjure thought, inspiration and creativity.