Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Jeff Smith and his wife, Laura, moved to Wallace, NC from Richmond, Virginia. Jeff has served in a leading financial role in four family-owned businesses throughout his career. Currently, he serves as chief financial officer of Sampson-Bladen Oil Co based in Clinton, NC. His undergraduate degree is from Virginia Commonwealth University and his graduate degree is from the University of Richmond. Jeff has served on the boards of several accounting associations and the board of a credit union service organization. He has supported public radio and television in Richmond working the phone banks during membership drives. Jeff believes that public radio and TV add so much to the community; the programs they bring conjure thought, inspiration and creativity.