Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
A native North Carolinian and Wake Forest graduate, Jeff has lived in Wilmington since 1990. He is married to Ellison and has a son at Davidson College and a daughter at New Hanover High School.
Jeff started his career in banking then entered the commercial printing industry and has almost 20 years experience in printing and marketing. He has been involved in volunteer efforts at numerous non-profit organizations in the community. Highlights are his service on the WHQR Board of Directors (six years on the board, two as chairman) and involvement on the troop and council level with the Boys Scouts of America. In addition, he is an officer at First Presbyterian Church and serves on several church committees.
Jeff enjoys sailing, reading, hiking and gardening.
Contact Jeff: Jhunter@whqr.org