Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- The Spring 2015 WHQR Survey
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.