Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- CoastLine: Foster Care in New Hanover County
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
Fidias is a second year MPA student with a concentration in Nonprofit Management. She is originally from NYC where she received her BA in Theatre Arts Management then went on to spend many years as an actor (though, rarely a working actor). She moved to Wilmington 3 years ago with her husband, Virgil and now 4 year old son, Santana.