Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Eric Athas is a Digital News Specialist at NPR Digital Services where he assists in the development of NPR's member station training and product initiatives, with a focus on social media.
Prior to joining NPR, Eric worked at The Washington Post, where he managed the front page of the site, helped develop mobile strategies, assisted in social media and blogging efforts and occasionally wrote for the paper.