Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
A native of North Carolina, Dorothy Rankin moved to Wilmington in 1993 with her husband, Lee Lowrimore. Dorothy has a BA in English from NC State and an MFA in Theater from UNC-Chapel Hill. She has been a free-lance writer, taught screenwriting and acting, worked as a story editor and script reader, and filled various administrative and technical positions in theaters in Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. She is a partner in Imaginary Theater Company.