Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
A native of North Carolina, Dorothy Rankin moved to Wilmington in 1993 with her husband, Lee Lowrimore. Dorothy has a BA in English from NC State and an MFA in Theater from UNC-Chapel Hill. She has been a free-lance writer, taught screenwriting and acting, worked as a story editor and script reader, and filled various administrative and technical positions in theaters in Texas, Louisiana and North Carolina. She is a partner in Imaginary Theater Company.