Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- CoastLine: Foster Care in New Hanover County
- Cinematique Presents "While We're Young"
David is a North Carolina native who moved to Wilmington in 1994 with his wife Michelle DuPree Zumbro. They have a teenage son and daughter. David has his BS in Earth Science from UNCC. He is an accomplished professional with over fifteen years experience in sales and account management primarily focused in the pharmaceutical, medical device and scientific research industries.