Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Austin Yeargan is a retired shoulder and elbow surgeon currently working as a surgical consultant. He also runs a website at WrightsvilleBeachLoop.com. He has a wonderful Wife in Alison and his children are Fisher, Caroline, and Abby. He has been a surfer his entire life. He has studied at UNC, ECU, University of Hawaii, and at The Steadman Hawkins Clinic in Vail, Colorado.
He thoroughly enjoys surfing and running "the loop."