Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Andrew Gray is a partner at the digital marketing firm, Tayloe Gray Kristof, located in Downtown Wilmington. His undergraduate degree is in Journalism from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and he has a MBA from University of North Carolina Wilmington. Additionally, he currently reports on technology issues for the Greater Wilmington Business Journal and teaches classes a CFCC on topics related to social media, search engine optimization and technology.
He lives with his wife, Stewart Poisson, and one -year-old son, Alexander, in downtown Wilmington. A lifetime fan of public radio, he has been a member of WUNC, WFAE and WHQR since moving to NC in 1995 to attend college. He has also currently serves on the board of Wilmington Downtown Inc (Currently on Executive Committee and Chair of the Play Committee, where he oversees the Downtown Sundown concert series) and previously on the board of the North Carolina World Trade Association Cape Fear Chapter. He has completed the Quality Enhancement for Nonprofit Organizations (QENO) certification.