Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- CoastLine: Foster Care in New Hanover County
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
Andrew Gray is a partner at the digital marketing firm, Tayloe Gray Kristof, located in Downtown Wilmington. His undergraduate degree is in Journalism from University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and he has a MBA from University of North Carolina Wilmington. Additionally, he currently reports on technology issues for the Greater Wilmington Business Journal and teaches classes a CFCC on topics related to social media, search engine optimization and technology.
He lives with his wife, Stewart Poisson, and one -year-old son, Alexander, in downtown Wilmington. A lifetime fan of public radio, he has been a member of WUNC, WFAE and WHQR since moving to NC in 1995 to attend college. He has also currently serves on the board of Wilmington Downtown Inc (Currently on Executive Committee and Chair of the Play Committee, where he oversees the Downtown Sundown concert series) and previously on the board of the North Carolina World Trade Association Cape Fear Chapter. He has completed the Quality Enhancement for Nonprofit Organizations (QENO) certification.