Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Alexa Doran is a third year poet in UNCW's MFA program. Born in Syracuse, New York she moved to Clarksville, TN when she was 18 and completed both her B.A. in English and M.A. in Creative Writing at Austin Peay State University while living there. Two years ago she breezed into Wilmington, North Carolina and has been writing poetry by the sea ever since.