Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WHQR'S Fundraising Luncheon with Cokie Roberts is Full - Thank You Everyone
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Top BOEM Official Addresses Scientists' Concerns about Potential for Redundancy in Seismic Surveying
- Brunswick Concert Band: Traditional & Contemporary
Adam grew up on a cherry farm in northern, Michigan. He holds a BA in economics from Kalamazoo College. Adam's radio career began in 2003 at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, Maine. He went on to cut his teeth filing stories for Maine Public Radio. Before coming to St. Louis Public Radio in 2006 Adam was was an international journalism fellow at Deutsche Welle in Bonn, Germany. He has regularly files features for a variety of shows and networks including NPR, PRI, Marketplace and the BBC. He was awarded a prestigious Knight-Wallace Journalism Fellowship for the 2011-2012 academic year.