Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Abigail Wick is a US-American writer based in Europe. In addition to NPR, she contributes to The New York Times. Her freelance editorial work includes a wide roster of international clients in the arts, non-profit, and tech sectors.
Abigail is also a yoga instructor and maintains a blog, Eating with Abs.