Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Thursday July 17th
Tue July 8, 2014
WHQR Annual Meeting
WHQR's Annual Meeting will take place on Thursday, July 17th, 2014, at 6:00 pm in the MC Erny Gallery at WHQR, 254 North Front Street Suite 300, Wilmington. The public is invited (please see below for reservations). Snacks will be provided.
Station staff and Board will review the events of the past year, including personnel and program changes, progress toward signing on the second (all-classical) station, our capital campaign, pending purchase of our office and studio space, election of new Board members, and more. There will be an opportunity for public comment.
The last regular meeting of the WHQR Board for 2013-14 will be held at WHQR at 4:30. It is also open to the public.
If you wish to attend, we request that you make a reservation. Send an email to email@example.com. Put "2014 Board Meeting" in the Subject line, and the names of those wishing to attend in the body of the email.