Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- In the MC Erny Gallery: Pieced Together by Elizabeth Singletary and Robert Salemme
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Tue April 16, 2013
Water—A Precious Resource
We turn on taps and it appears, jump into sparkling pools and it catches us. Too little can dry us into husks and too much can drown us. Water--life on Earth simply would not be without it, yet Commentator Andy Wood suggests we think too little of one of our most precious resources. In this commentary, he helps us get more familiar with that essential liquid and challenges us to learn more.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.