Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Tue April 16, 2013
Water—A Precious Resource
We turn on taps and it appears, jump into sparkling pools and it catches us. Too little can dry us into husks and too much can drown us. Water--life on Earth simply would not be without it, yet Commentator Andy Wood suggests we think too little of one of our most precious resources. In this commentary, he helps us get more familiar with that essential liquid and challenges us to learn more.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.