Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Thu April 18, 2013
A Taxing Experience
The old adage suggests if you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself. But, there are other ways to get the same result. Commentator Philip Gerard's father found if you can make someone else do the job, over and over again, even perfection is a possibility.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.