Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
3 days of music
Fri January 17, 2014
A Sunday Baroque Weekend
The concert Friday night was spectacular, and tickets for the Sunday brunch are no longer available. Great having Suzanne Bona with us for a Sunday Baroque Weekend.
with Suzanne Bona, host of public radio's Sunday Baroque
Friday, February 7: A BAROQUE VALENTINE - Tickets available at door!
Sunday, February 9: A BAROQUE SUNDAY BRUNCH
A Baroque Valentine
Suzanne Bona, flute
with special guests
Richard Goering, guitar; Barbara McKenzie, piano
the Tallis Chamber Orchestra
Friday, February 7th, 2014, 7:30 pm
St. Paul's Episcopal Church
16th and Market Street, Wilmington
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT DOOR (Cash or check preferred)
A Baroque Sunday Brunch
Brunch and champagne toast
Conversation and performance with Suzanne Bona
with Richard Goering, guitar
Sunday, February 9th, 2014, 10:00 - 11:30 am
MC Erny Gallery, WHQR Studios
254 North Front Street, Wilmington
Tickets $40, sales tax included.
All reservations are full.