Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Wed August 28, 2013
From the StoryCorps Archives: An Online Dating Success Story
Just over two years ago, the StoryCorps mobile soundbooth came to Wilmington and recorded rich stories of family, heritage, and personal struggle. WHQR News is thrilled to bring this wonderful catalog of Wilmington back for a second look.
In speaking of meeting his wife online, Jeffrey Terry says this: "[Her profile] "was piercing, reaching through data, the internet, and distance." They exchange a number of emails before meeting in a coffee shop. It's a story of finding love in a digital age.