Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Tue August 13, 2013
The Resilience of Frogs
Abundant rains in 2013 have been a boon to frogs that use rain-filled ponds as nurseries for their tadpoles. Commentator, Andy Wood asks: Does the resilience of frogs have something to offer us as we plan for an unpredictable future?
Andy Wood is an author, ecologist, and award-winning environmental educator.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.