Most Active Stories
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Tue August 13, 2013
The Resilience of Frogs
Abundant rains in 2013 have been a boon to frogs that use rain-filled ponds as nurseries for their tadpoles. Commentator, Andy Wood asks: Does the resilience of frogs have something to offer us as we plan for an unpredictable future?
Andy Wood is an author, ecologist, and award-winning environmental educator.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.