Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Tue December 11, 2012
The Prisoner of Zenda
Literary scholar Gwenyfar Rohler considers altruism and anonymity as it applies to Anthony Hope's The Prisoner of Zenda, and the fate of one fortunate actor.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.