Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Event -Saturday, Sept 14th
Wed September 4, 2013
[Mini] Docutime 2013: Mini Film Fest on September 14th
[Mini] DocuTime celebrates pioneer 20th century filmmakers. This year, we feature screenings of a young Martin Scorsese's Italianamerican (1974) and the feature Cameraman about influential cinematographer Jack Cardiff.
Saturday, September 14, 4-7:00pm
5:00 -Intermission with special treat
5:30 -Cameraman: The Life and Work of Jack Cardiff
UNCW's King Hall Auditorium
Admission is $10 for Whole Program
All Students Free with ID
Download the official [Mini] Docutime flyer
September 9-11, 7:30 PM @ Thalian
September 16-18, 7:30 PM @ Thalian