Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Midday Interview - May 29, 2013
Wed May 29, 2013
Midday Interview: "The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection"
Susannah Tuttle, director of North Carolina Interfaith Power and Light, will present a program tonight in the Parish Hall of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. It’s called Sacred Foodscapes & Faith: The Food-Faith-Climate Change Connection. Ed Ablard of the church vestry outreach gave us details about the event, which includes networking at 5:00, a light supper at 5:30, and the program at 6:00. Free, but donations accepted. St. Paul’s is at 16 North 16th Street in Wilmington.