Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Midday Interview - April 30, 2013
Wed May 1, 2013
Midday Interview: Cape Fear Clinc
Today I interviewed John Devaney, Executive Director of the Cape Fear Clinic -- which offers medical, dental, pharmaceutical and mental health services to the working poor who have no health insurance. The clinic’s upcoming fundraiser will feature breakfast at the City Club at DeRossett, with members of the TheatreNow troupe performing vignettes throughout the historic home, depicting medical care of the past and present! May 14, 7:30 to 9:30 am. Reservations: 910-409-5627 or email@example.com