Most Active Stories
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Oh! Christmas Tree" by Mary Kaye Hester
- Wilmington Housing Authority Seeks Social Equity-Minded Partners
- Representative Susi Hamilton Speaks Out on State's New Tax Reform Package
- HoHo Shorts Countdown: "Crying with Santa" by Katharine Frazier
- Waste Part I: Managing the New Commodity
Midday Interview - January 10, 2013
Fri January 11, 2013
Midday Interview: Adult Scholars Leadership Program
Geneva Reid and Terry Richman came to WHQR to tell us all about the Adult Scholars Leadership Program 2013, offered by Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UNCW. For more information, or to register for the 6-day course in February, visit UNCW.edu/adultscholars, or call 910-962-2258.
There is room for only 32 participants and the deadline to register is February 8, so don’t hesitate!