Most Active Stories
- WHQR'S Fundraising Luncheon with Cokie Roberts is Full - Thank You Everyone
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Top BOEM Official Addresses Scientists' Concerns about Potential for Redundancy in Seismic Surveying
- Brunswick Concert Band: Traditional & Contemporary
Thu September 19, 2013
The very last word is the one on the tombstone, says commentator Nan Graham, but you may not want this to be a last minute decision.
Nan Graham has been a commentator for WHQR for almost twenty years, and has two collections of commentaries and a third book in the works. Her website is nangraham.com.
WHQR Commentaries don't necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff , or its members.
Listeners share their views