Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- CoastLine: New Science Reinforces Alzheimer's Risk Can be Mitigated through Lifestyle Changes
Thu August 15, 2013
Clown for a Day
Commentator Philip Gerard nigh has it all. As a writer and musician, he already possesses two enviable talents. Throw his clown experience into the mix, and you've got a rare specimen. Today the renowned author explain why he spent a day yucking it up, in "Clown for a Day."
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.
August 12, 7pm @WHQR