Most Active Stories
- CFCC's Humanities and Fine Arts Center Partnering with DPAC, Carolina Theatre, and Local Arts Venues
- Wilmington Family YMCA Changes Background Check Policy for Volunteers After Gallagher's Arrest
- NC Legislature Considers Foster Care Family Act
- BOEM says Shrinking Buffer Zone for Offshore Oil and Gas Not Possible
- Soup to Nuts Live!: Rebekah Todd
Thu June 27, 2013
On Civil Disobedience
Were Henry David Thoreau living, he might be one of the many citizens raising his voice at the Moral Monday Protests. Commentator Gwenyfar Rohler explores the author's radical roots as Independence Day approaches.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Public Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.