Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Thu February 14, 2013
To Carry You through "For Worse"
Gwenyfar Rohler is no stranger to love or good literature; she has had a love for books since time immemorial and been a veteran of the infatuated and broken-hearted since the ripe age of fourteen. On this, Valentine's Day, Gwenyfar shares how her idea of love has changed over the years, and praises one of her favorite romantic poets.
Commentaries here on WHQR.org do not necessarily reflect the views of WHQR Radio, its editorial staff, or its members.