Most Active Stories
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- Midday Interview: Brian Nunnelly on the 150th anniversary of the Battle at Fort Fisher
- On the Next CoastLine: The Future of Vertex Rail in Cape Fear
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
Mon December 3, 2012
'Big Mountain Jesus' Statue Divides Montanans
Originally published on Mon December 3, 2012 6:08 pm
A group of atheists has filed a lawsuit seeking the removal of a statue of Jesus on federal land near a Montana ski resort. Melissa Block talks with William Cox of Kalispell, Mont., who is the plaintiff in the lawsuit.