Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Higher Education in Wilmington Sees Rash of Exits in Less than One Year
- Cinematique Presents Oscar Nominated "Citizenfour"
- On the Next CoastLine: Long Term Plans for the Cape Fear Region
- WHQR Day Sponsor Party 2015!
- CoastLine: Vertex Rail on Incentives, Why Hometown Hires Will Make Up 10% of Workforce
Robert Epstein is a 1996 graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He received a B.A. in Psychology. After graduation from UNC, Mr. Epstein worked in state government and political consulting before returning to UNC Chapel Hill for law school. He received his J.D. from UNC in 2000. Upon completion of law school, Robert was appointed Assistant District Attorney for Brunswick, Bladen, and Columbus counties, where his work focused on DWI prosecution. While serving as Assistant District Attorney, Robert represented the State of North Carolina in literally hundreds of trials before judges and juries. In 2003, Robert chose to enter private practice so he could put his experience to work defending clients charged with felonies, misdemeanors, traffic offenses and DWI in North Carolina State Courts. Robert also received his certification in Superior Court Mediations and District Court Arbitrations and is currently performing both roles in addition to his criminal defense practice. He very much enjoys running, spending time with his two dogs, and is an active traveler conversant in both French and Spanish.