Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Ned Glascock, an avid public radio supporter, serves as a director for Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD), leading global corporate media relations and public affairs for one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
Previously, Glascock led global news media relations and public affairs for GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy. Glascock served as public relations director for Talk PR, a Wilmington-based communications agency, representing clients such as Butterball LLC and UNCW’s MARBIONC program. Glascock also led global media relations for the Visiting International Faculty Program in Chapel Hill, N.C.
Glascock began his career as a journalist, including writing for The News & Observer (Raleigh, N.C.), where he earned a Pulitzer Prize nomination for “Underground in Carolina,” a six-month investigation into illegal immigration linking North Carolina and Mexico.