Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- CoastLine: Science Panel Weighs in on Potential Impacts of Seismic Testing off NC Coast
- WHQR Announces NPR and ABC's Cokie Roberts as Guest at Fundraising Luncheon
- 9 Films: Wilmington Jewish Film Fest Expands
- Governor McCrory Fights 50 Mile Buffer Zone for Oil & Gas Exploration and Drilling
- CoastLine: Bringing Human Trafficking out of the Shadows
Fidias is a second year MPA student with a concentration in Nonprofit Management. She is originally from NYC where she received her BA in Theatre Arts Management then went on to spend many years as an actor (though, rarely a working actor). She moved to Wilmington 3 years ago with her husband, Virgil and now 4 year old son, Santana.